Welcome To Working Mum’s Blog!
As a working mom, we have too much work to do. I am the mother of four children, a wife, and a teacher.
I also run a handmade skincare business to earn extra income to help my husband. A blogger on preciousdroplets.com and blogs you read now workingmumsblog.com. Welcome to Working Mum’s Blog!
A Little History About Me
Hi, I’m Alia. As a mom, I always dreamed of being the best mom to my kids, the best wife to my husband, and the best teacher to my students. But I also have my own dream of having my own business and just working from home so I have more time for my child.
I worked all night, getting up as early as four in the morning to achieve my dream. I fulfill customer orders until I don’t have enough time for my child. This is what I realized when I found out that my son’s exam results were poor. Not what I expected.
I feel like a failure. This is not what I want. My kids are most important, which is why I started a business so I could quit my job and have enough time with them. But what I do seems to ignore them.
When I was a teenager, I love fast foods, just drink and eat what I want without thinking about nutrition is it healthy or not. I’m addicted to beautiful skin and always changing skincare, but the result becomes worse, and my skin breakout and become sensitive than ever. I become easily sick and always bring paracetamol with me.
Now at the age of 30s, my skin will breakout and red when I eat spicy foods and drinking milk. I never have this before. I look so unhealthy with bad skin and a skinny body.
What I do To Fix My Life
I realized this when I have kids, I want a healthier life for my kids and I don’t want them to experience the same situation as me.
After that, all I did was read more books, blogs, and until I took productivity and natural lifestyle courses at Udemy, teachable, and more. I subscribed to Scribd and kindle from amazon for information that could really change what happened then.
To have a healthy lifestyle takes a lot of time, I start slowly and turn to a natural lifestyle step by step. It is not perfect yet but seems like my skin becomes clear than ever and I have a normal BMI now
If you’ve been like me, maybe what I’ve shared in this blog will help you. I’m not an expert and I’m still looking for some really effective tips.
But what I wrote in this blog post has greatly improved my life now. (Although it may not be the case in some cases like an emergency). But what I’m sharing is flexible and adaptable to your situation.
In this blog, you will find tips on productivity, self-management and time, home organization, activities with kids, my natural lifestyle, and how I manage money every day.
I would like to help you with how to manage your time as a working mom so you can have time with your family, organize your house, do what you love while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I am really good at following a schedule. And I know how to start a productive day so you can have more free time to do the other tasks.
You can also learn how I created this blog and some ways to earn extra income from home over the internet.
Just for fun, here are a few things about me:
- I was born in Sabah, Malaysia. Most of the people out there know it as a North Borneo.
- I love waking up early as 4 am since high school. So I will feel regret if I wake up at 7 or 8. Feels like my day become shorter.
- I don’t drink coffee. I love milk but I can’t drink it either because of my sensitive skin. But sometimes I can’t help it.
- I love listening to all music genres and watching movies from all over the world. As long it has English subtitles.
- I’m crazy insecure but I’m good at hiding them. There’s the time when I only have $20 in my wallet, and I still act like normal. I’m a calm person in front of others. I’m good at finding a solution when I calm.
- When I get stressed I clean the house, or pretty much anything in my sight. I hate it when my skink full of dirty plates.
- My love language is words (maybe that’s why I love blogging so much). I’m an introvert, I don’t talk much and I listen more.
- I’m a science and art person. I teach chemistry and love drawing and painting at the same time. I can play simple guitar chords and sing my favorite song.
- When I mad with my husband, I will stop talking to him.
- My family is my world and I’ll do anything for them.
I hope this blog will help you to give you tips that fit your life.
Let’s make our life better,